Luxury South America Holidays
Do you dream of luxury holidays and cultural adventures in South America? Home to exotic Latin culture, heritage sites, tropical rainforest, stunning beaches, this continent offers a multitude of experiences.
FASCINATING CULTURE, INCREDIBLE BEACHES, INTRIGUING WILDLIFE
Comprising some of the world’s most exotic destinations such as Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, and Costa Rica, and stretching all the way down to Antarctica, South America is an amazing destination for all different styles of holidays. Enjoy endless outdoor pursuits, from trekking through lush green jungles to lazing on sun-kissed beaches. Discover the rich history and heritage sites such as Peru’s ancient Machu Picchu, Chile’s Easter Island, and Rio de Janeiro’s majestic statue of Christ. Immerse yourself in fascinating, colourful cultures or relax on some of the world’s best beaches, you will never be short of adventures and bucket list memories.
South American luxury holidays offer a choice of intriguing destinations. Relax and rewind in one place or create your own bespoke multi-centre itinerary to discover a patchwork of countries, each with its own tale to tell.
Top 5 things to do in South America
- Take a fascinating geological cruise around the Galapagos Islands.
- Samba like a carnival queen with a dance lesson in Rio de Janeiro.
- Immerse yourself in the local culture of bustling Buenos Aires.
- Try your hand at kayaking and cave diving in beautiful Bonito
- Experience the spectacular UNESCO Heritage Site of the horseshoe-shaped Iguacu Falls.
Top 5 Facts about South America
- South America is the 4th largest continent in the world spanning 17.48 million Km².
- The largest city in South America is Sao Paulo.
- Venezuela’s Angel Falls is the highest uninterrupted waterfall in the world.
- The Amazon River Basin is the world’s largest river basin.
- Flights from the UK to Brazil are around 11-12 hours.
Hot and humid, averaging around 30°C
There are 12 currencies across the continent, check for your specific destination
Mainly Spanish and some Portuguese
Between 11 to 14 hours
When To Visit
Year-round destination although the rainy season falls between January and MArch