Luxury Argentina Holidays
A land of breath-taking landscapes, Latin American charm, and exciting adventures. With so much to be discovered, we are pleased to offer our knowledge and experience to help you plan an unforgettable luxury holiday to Argentina.
A CHARMING CAPITAL, TROPICAL RAINFORESTS, AND TOWERING MOUNTAINS
Argentina is a wonderful mixture of exciting culture, scenery, and delicious food and wine.
Possibly the best place to begin your trip is the beautiful capital of Buenos Aires, this city is a contrast of historic sites and cosmopolitan charm. Wander the wide European style boulevards with a wealth of culture (and shopping!) and visit the bygone streets of bohemian San Telmo with its cool pop-up art galleries, and late-night bars where you might be lucky enough to witness a real-life sensuous Argentine Tango performance. In the centre of the city, discover Plaza del Mayo and the iconic presidential palace of Casa Rosada and the grand 1908 Teatro Colón opera house.
Tear yourself away from this infectious city and begin your exploration of this stunning country. Beginning with the tropical rainforests and cascading Igazú Falls of the Iberá Wetlands. These numerous falls form a chain that stretch across a width of over 3km and straddle the Brazilian border – a perfect multi-centre holiday opportunity!
Further south you will arrive in Argentina’s famous wine country. Visit the art deco style streets of Mendoza, the gateway to this exciting region which produces over 60% of Argentina’s renowned wines. Enjoy a private tour of a local winery, followed by a delicious lunch in your beautiful surroundings.
The Patagonia region is home to the geographically diverse Los Glaciares National Park where you will discover the region’s immense glacial icefield and the incredible Perito Moreno Glacier which spans 30km. Take in its unbelievable size from one of the local viewing galleries around the park. Adventurers should enjoy an ice hike across the glacier, combined with a stunning boat trip across the crystal-clear fjords.
Top 5 things to do in Argentina
- Learn the Argentine Tango with a private lesson in Buenos Aires
- Take a boat tour around Devil's Throat in the Igazú Falls (just prepare to get wet!)
- Get up close with the native Magellan penguins in Punta Tombo.
- Hike the Cerro Torre trail along the Argentine/Chilean border from the mountain town of El Chalten.
- Enjoy a delectable wine tasting tour in the old Salta province.
Top 5 facts about Argentina
- Flights from the UK to Buenos Aires are approximately 13-14 hours.
- Argentina is 3 hours behind the UK.
- The Argentinian summer is in January, this is a great time to visit for penguin spotting!
- Argentina is the 8th largest country in the world.
- In Argentina the pace of life is relaxed and nothing happens early, be prepared to eat late into the evening, and dance until the early hours!
5°C - 25°C
13 hours 50 minutes
When To Visit
All year round