Luxury Brazil Holidays
Jet away to a melting pot of cultures, and stunning scenery with a luxury holiday to Brazil. This fascinating South American wonderland is diverse, vibrant, and exciting and we would love to help to create your perfect holiday to discover Brazil for yourself.
SEDUCTIVE SAMBA BEATS & UNFORGETTABLE SCENERY WITH UNFORGETTABLE LATIN VIBES
Awaken your senses and prepare for a kaleidoscope of adventures in incredible Brazil. The sun-kissed breaches are amongst the most famous in the world and a walk along the endless white sands of thriving Copacabana is the way to begin. For quieter surroundings and stretches of uninterrupted sands fringed with tropical landscapes head to the beautiful coastal resort of Búzios.
Enjoy city vibes in the metropolitan surroundings of Sao Paulo where you will discover busy food markets, cool art museums beneath the towering skyline. Meanwhile, the carnival capital of Rio de Janeiro will hypnotize you with exotic samba beats, sophisticated bars, and cafes. In contrast to the city high-rises is the majestic sight of Sugarloaf Mountain and the iconic statue of Christ which commands a presence from all around.
Away from the cities and beaches, Brazil has no shortage of incredible scenery to enjoy. Iguazu National Park with the incredible Iguazu Falls – 270 majestic waterfalls stretching across 1.5 miles discoverable by endless walking trails promising unforgettable views. Scale underwater depths on a cave diving adventure in the Abismo Anhumas Cavern, stretching 236 metres below ground. Retreat into a secluded wilderness with an Amazon adventure with accommodation in a rural jungle lodge and spend your days hiking alongside the world’s most fascinating river, discover jungle pathways, take a moonlit safari and meet the locals in one of the many tiny Amazonian villages.
Top 5 things to do in Brazil
- Climb the statue of Christ the Redeemer on Corcovado Mountain in Rio.
- Helicopter ride into Sao Paulo’s dazzling Daslu Mall for the most glamourous shopping trip of your life.
- Try your hand at Piranha fishing in the Amazon River.
- Explore the colonial town of Salvador de Bahia.
- Explore the beautiful beaches and try your hand at a variety of water sports in Buzios.
Top 5 Facts about Brazil
- Brazil enjoys a year-round humid and tropical climate with annual average temperatures between 22-26°C.
- Fly direct from London in just under 12 hours, or Manchester and Edinburgh in around 15 hours.
- The official language of Brazil is Portuguese.
- The best time to visit Brazil is December to March when you will experience the best weather.
- Visit Brazil in February to catch the famous Rio Carnival.
When To Visit
All year round