Luxury Costa Rica Holidays
Discover the true breath-taking ecological beauty of Central America with a luxury escape to Costa Rica. A stunning, unspoiled country boasting rich biodiversity, opportunities for rare wildlife encounters, and beautiful beaches.
JUNGLE LANDSCAPES, ECO ADVENTURES, AND BLISSFUL BEACHES
Exploration and rejuvenation await in extraordinary Costa Rica. If the great outdoors is your haven, and rare wildlife discoveries intrigue you, this is the country for you! With 25 National Parks waiting to be explored, pack your hiking boots and prepare to trek into the tropical rainforest, scale volcanoes and delve through jungle landscapes. Costa Rica is home to some of the rarest species in the world, including Spider Monkeys, Toucan and Hummingbirds to name a few.
Enjoy a tranquil stay in a remote eco-lodge and spend your days zip-lining through the rainforest canopies or rafting along winding rivers.
Head to Osa Peninsula for a lesson in biodiversity in its purest form. Take a rainforest trek followed by a Whale or Dolphin watching tour across the azure waters.
If the call of the beach is too strong to ignore, you will love Costa Rica’s stunning coastline. The golden sands and exotic surroundings of Guanacaste are a beach lovers paradise. Surfing, snorkelling, and horse-riding through the jungle or along the beach are all popular past-times. Feel free to do as much or as little as you please.
The vibrant capital of San Jose is well worth a stopover, though you might find it hard to tear yourself away from its natural wonders for very long.
Top 5 things to do in Costa Rica
- Zip wire through tropical rainforests.
- Visit a local coffee plantation and learn about Costa Rica’s biggest export.
- Explore the Arenal Volcano and its incredible thermal hot springs.
- Climb to the summit of Irazu Volcano for sensational views across the Pacific and the Caribbean Sea.
- Venture into the 29,500 acres Cordillera de Talamanca National Park for chances to view the rare three-toed sloth and Lemur Leaf Frog.
Top 5 facts about Costa Rica
- Costa Rica is located near the equator, so temperatures are hot all year round.
- The rainy season is between May and November so December to June are the best times to visit to enjoy drier weather.
- You can fly direct from London to San Jose in around 11 hours.
- The UK is 6 hours ahead of Costa Rica.
- Costa Rica is considered to be one of the happiest countries in the world so expect a warm welcome!
12°C - 27°C
Costa Rican colón
11 hours 15 minutes
When To Visit