Luxury Chile Holidays
Get set to explore the diverse landscapes of Chile on a luxury South American adventure. Chile stretches along the Pacific Coast and promises many incredible sights from thermal hot springs and exploding geysers to the rolling green hills of the country’s infamous wine region.
LUNAR LANDSCAPES, GLITTERING FJORDS, AND LATIN AMERICAN CHARM
Spanning 4,300km and the longest and thinnest country in the world, Chile is a contrast of dramatic scenery from end to end. Climb towering mountains such as Chile’s highest peak, Ojos del Salado, or explore seemingly endless plains including the Valley of the Moon in the Atacama, the World’s driest desert. This is only the beginning and further excursions will take you across stunning glacier fields and to cascading waterfalls. The Torres del Paine National Park in the Patagonia Region promises breath-taking views across soaring mountains and glacial lakes of the deepest blues.
Refresh your senses after all of that exploring with a fine glass of Chilean wine on a private tour of one of the county’s celebrated vineyards. And be sure to pay a visit to the bustling and typically Latin American capital city of Santiago.
Chile’s beautiful coasts promise plenty of beautiful beaches and accommodation ranges from boutique city hotels to luxurious retreats presiding over some of the most spectacular views in South America.
Top 5 things to do in Chile
- Visit Easter Island, 2300 miles off the Chilean coast - one of the remotest places on earth.
- Enjoy a guided tour of your choice of award-winning vineyards in the famous wine region
- Discover San Pedro de Atacama with towering volcanoes and desert landscapes.
- Take in the cosmopolitan surroundings combined with historic sights of the capital Santiago.
- Delve into the cleansing Thermal Hot Springs of the Lake District.
Top 5 Facts about Chile
- Flights from the UK to Chile can be between 15-16 hours and usually include one stopover.
- Chile enjoys year-round warm temperatures though the climate varies by region from Mediterranean-style sunny summers to warm and wet winters.
- Chile is the World’s 9th largest producer of wine,
- The Andes Mountains are home to some of the world’s largest and still active volcanoes.
- Native penguins can be found in several areas of southern Chile, and also on the northern coast.
22°C - 28°C
14.5 - 16.5 hours
When To Visit
All year round