Luxury USA and Disney Holidays
Explore the incredible United States of America with a luxury holiday to the land of the free. Big, brash and bold is the norm but you will also discover some of the friendliest people in the World, the most exciting cities, and the vastest of landscapes. There is an endless list of experiences to be discovered in the US of A.
COASTAL ROAD TRIPS, CITIES THAT NEVER SLEEP AND MAGICAL DISNEY KINGDOMS
A luxury holiday to America promises so many different adventures, whether you are looking to explore the dramatic scenery and immerse yourself in local cultures with a road trip, or enjoy a combination of city skylines with a luxurious Caribbean retreat, there is something here for everyone.
Nowhere is the great American dream more prolific than in its cities. New York City is the ultimate city break with shopping and sightseeing opportunities in abundance, along with Washington DC and Chicago, which is the birthplace of the famous Route 66 and the ideal place to start your journey to California.
Sunshine chasers will adore the golden coast of California where good health, glamour, and gorgeous sunsets await or the bright and glistening state of Florida with its famous white-sand beaches and turquoise waters. Florida is also home to the Walt Disney World Resort and some of the World’s most famous theme parks.
Experience the desert playground of Las Vegas with a trip along the famous strip, a gondola ride through The Venetian, and gape at the legendary Bellagio fountains.
Picturesque New England is ablaze with fiery colours in the autumn, all set against a backdrop of mountain-lined horizons. The university town of Boston is well worth a visit.
The Great American South is a mecca for music lovers who long to visit the home of country music, while the Rocky Mountains are perfect for skiing adventures and exploring in the Colorado resorts of Vail and Aspen.
If all this action leaves you longing for a beach escape, Hawaii is ready and waiting to transport you back to white sandy paradise and wonderful sunshine.
Top 5 things to do in the USA
- Watch the sunrise over the Grand Canyon by helicopter.
- Drive around the crater of a volcano at the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
- Track wolves, visit the explosive Old Faithful Geyser, and camp under the stars at Yellowstone National Park.
- Experience real-life magic at Walt Disney World.
- Ride a motorbike along Highway 1 in California for an epic road trip between Los Angeles and San Fransisco.
Top 5 facts about the USA
- San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge never stops being painted.
- In Arizona, you can stay in a WigWam hotel. It's a Route 66 icon.
- The Frankford Avenue Bridge in Pennsylvania is the oldest bridge in America. It was erected in 1657, making it older than America itself.
- Americans are believed to consume 100 acres of pizza every day. One of the best is the Chicago Deep Pan Pizza, which you can enjoy on a trip to the Windy City.
- Alaska has a longer coastline than all of the other 49 states combined.
Average temperatures range from lows of -3.0 °C in Alaska to highs of 32.2°C in Florida.
There is no official language but English is most widely spoken
Around 18 hours to Hawaii, 10 hours to West Coast, 8 hours to East Coast
When To Visit
All year round