Luxury Middle East Holidays
A heady combination of ultra-modern glamour and ancient, bustling alleys means there is a surprise hiding at every turn when you come to discover the delights of the Middle East.
CITYSCAPES, DESERT DUNES, SUN-KISSED SHORES
Whether you prefer cocktails atop a skyscraper at sunset and the wonders of gleaming luxury shopping malls, or nights under a desert sky after a day of treasure hunting through vibrant souks and ancient streets, there is always something intriguing to discover here.City-lovers will adore the luxury and glamour of Dubai and Abu Dhabi, but culture and history are waiting to be discovered in the smaller emirates of Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah, or you can head to Oman for a perfect combination of old school Arabian life and chilled out beach days.Choose Dubai for an intoxicating fusion of cosmopolitan opulence and luxury beach escapes. The shopping here is beyond your wildest dreams, with glossy malls offering every designer name you could ever imagine. When your feet can take no more you can relax by your hotel pool or escape to a secluded white sandy beach.
Year-round sunshine is a given here, as is 5-star service where absolutely nothing is too much trouble.
Explore the world’s largest desert landscape via private helicopter or opt for a more traditional camel ride along sweeping golden sand dunes.
If shopping malls are not your thing, how about a wander through ancient souks where you can hunt for locally made treasures and immerse yourself in this exotic, lively culture. Experience the sights and aromas of the Middle East with intoxicating spices, leathers, gold and hundreds of other treasures just waiting to be discovered. This is the place to try your hand at haggling, as bartering is expected so don’t be shy when you are searching for the most unique holiday souvenirs.
Explore our Middle East destination pages to inspire your itinerary or contact us for our insight and advice for the best way to experience this fascinating wonderland.
We will work closely with you to craft the perfect Middle Eastern itinerary with either a short one-stop trip, or a multi-centre getaway. We can suggest excursions and activities to add into your trip to make sure you experience everything you possibly can whilst visiting this truly unique destination.
Top things to do in the Middle East
- Visit the ancient sandstone city of Petra, in Jordan. A UNESCO World Heritage Site dating back to the 3rd century BC.
- Admire the views from the top of the 148 floor Burg Khalifa in Dubai.
- Glamp beneath the clear night skies in the Wadi Rum.
- At Oman’s Six Senses Zighy Bay Spa you can enjoy a sensational body scrub whilst ensconced in a cave.
- Go skiing in Dubai! At the world's 3rd largest indoor ski-slope that is actually in the middle of a mall, in the desert!
Top 5 facts about the Middle East
- Roughly 60% of the population in the Middle East is under 25 years old.
- Dubai is home to the world’s largest shopping mall.
- Ajman is the smallest emirate in the UAE, spanning around 260 km with many beautiful beaches.
- The tradition of pearl diving originally brought wealth to the UAE.
- Oman has almost zero crime, and the honking of horns is illegal!
18°C in January to 35°C in August
Dirhams in UAE
Dubai is +4 hours
Arabic, Hebrew, Kurdish, Persian, and Turkish
U.K. to Dhabi is between 7-8 hours
When To Visit
Between March and May