Luxury Indian Ocean Holidays
The epitome of paradise and luxury. The Indian Ocean offers some of the most idyllic islands in the world and rich diversity. You will find it difficult to choose between land and sea, with its powdery white beaches and crystal-clear waters that are fringed by swaying palm trees. Enjoy the year-round sunny climate, glorious landscapes and stunning and unique resorts.
PICTURE PERFECT ISLANDS
Fly by seaplane over the sensational Maldivian atolls and get your first glimpse of endless stretches of white sandy beaches. Snorkel or dive in the unspoiled coral reefs and experience the teeming marine life including manta rays, sharks and turtles. Fantasies come to life on luxury holidays to the Maldives through staying in stunning overwater villas, dining in fine restaurants, socialising in upscale beach bars, relaxing in underwater spas and enjoying open-air cinemas and sunken wine cellars.
Experience creole villages and volcanic mountains on luxury holidays to Mauritius. Snorkel in the crystal-clear waters, see dolphins glide by and feed turtles or relax on exquisite beaches. Inland hike trails or zip wire through rainforests and swim in natural unspoiled waterfalls or wander through the beautiful botanical gardens. Mauritius offers a vibrant kaleidoscope of culture and exotic cuisines.
Immerse yourself in immaculate, uncrowded beaches and unspoiled tropical hideaways in the Seychelles. Each paradise island has its own diverse range of things to do and see and is the perfect luxury getaway. Island hopping Seychelles holidays are the perfect choice for paradise lovers and explorers alike.
Top 5 things to do in the Indian Ocean:
- Swim in crystal clear turquoise waters and dive amongst vibrant coral reefs.
- Zipline across lush, tropical rainforests and abseil down waterfalls
- The perfect destination for romance! Arrange a sunset proposal in the Maldives, an idyllic beach wedding in Mauritius, or a blissful honeymoon to the Seychelles.
- Enjoy fine dining and enjoy wonderful, freshly grilled seafood.
- Create a perfect Twin Centre escape with Dubai, Singapore, or Sri Lanka. Alternatively, Island hopping Seychelles holidays are the perfect bucket list adventure.
Top 5 facts about the Indian Ocean:
- The Indian Ocean covers approximately 20% of the Earth's surface.
- Flight times from the UK to the Maldives, Mauritius, and Seychelles range from 10-12 hours.
- Climate: Tropical and humid, year-round temperatures average from 21°C to 29°C between destinations.
- Time difference from the UK ranges between +4 - 5 hours depending on destination.
- Direct flights are available from the UK depending on the time of year you visit.
Warm and sunny tropical climate, between 23°C to 32°C.
Maldivian rufiyaa, Mauritian rupee, Seychelles rupee
+ 4-5 hours
Dhivehi (Maldives), English (Mauritius), French (Seychelles)
Between 10 to 12 hours
When To Visit
Maldives: December to April, Mauritius: May to December (avoid cyclone season from January to March and strong winds on the wast coast in July and August), Seychelles: April to May and October to November.
Places to visit in the Indian Ocean