Luxury holidays to Europe
Culturally diverse and with a destination to suit every taste, a luxury holiday to Europe is the perfect option for a short-haul escape.
BEAUTIFUL BEACHES, BUZZING CITIES, ENDLESS CULTURE
A European holiday holds many possibilities. From the Mediterranean charm and warm temperatures of Spain, Cyprus, Greece or Portugal, to the cool sophistication of a city break in Paris, Milan, Berlin, Rome, or Lisbon. Enjoy a family holiday to the Canaries with its volcanic beaches and year-round sunshine, or the golden sands and bohemian charm of Spain’s Balearic Islands. Cyprus and Portugal offer a perfect blend of lush landscapes and perfect beaches. Enjoy a luxurious spa retreat to Madeira or indulge in the spectacular sunsets and white-washed beauty of beautiful Santorini.
Italy is a luxury traveller’s dream with a choice of chic or cultural city breaks – exploring the stylish boutiques of Milan, Rome’s ancient ruins, and the winding canals of Venice. Head to the shimmering lake region for stunning scenery and lavish accommodation, enjoy the rolling vineyards of Tuscany and island bliss in Sicily and Sardinia.
A personal favourite of ours is Croatia, with its stunning scenery, heavenly beaches and charming tradition. Montenegro promises VIP glamour against a magnificent mountain-filled backdrop. If breath-taking volcanic landscapes dotted with natural hot springs and spouting geysers are your thing then a luxury holiday to Iceland is the ideal choice.
Top 5 things to do in Europe:
- Gaze up at the wonders of the northern lights in Iceland.
- Immerse yourself in the ancient ruins of the Roman Colosseum.
- Look for dolphins on a private cruise off the Madeira coast.
- Go island hopping in Greece.
- Enjoy a night at the opera in Vienna.
Top 5 facts about Europe:
- Nearly every city in France has a street named after romantic poet Victor Hugo, writer of ‘Les Misérables’.
- Spain is home to 48 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Italy is the 5th most visited country in the world.
- The hugely popular TV show ‘Game of Thrones’ was filmed on the Dalmatian Coast between Split and Dubrovnik.
- Bertrand Chiado, the world’s oldest book shop can be found in Lisbon, Portugal.
Average summer temperatures range from 22°C to 33°C
English, French and German are most widely spoken
Average 2 to 4 hours depending on destination
When To Visit
A year-round destination. Summer months are between June and September