Australasia and the South Pacific
Whether you long for paradise islands in heavenly Bora Bora or taking in the sights with a tour of Australia, a luxury holiday to Australasia and the South Pacific is for you.
EPIC ROAD TRIPS, ISLAND LUXURY, AND BIG CITY BUZZ
The dreamy islands of the South Pacific are a honeymooner's paradise, but equally can be enjoyed as a bucket list family holiday. We took our own young family to Bora Bora and had the most amazing experience! French Polynesia is a collection of four exclusive island escapes, each with its own unique charm.
Fiji promises a castaway experience with unbelievably perfect beaches complimented by an outstanding natural backdrop of lush jungle and volcanic peaks. Whilst the reefs offer some of the very best diving in the world.
One of the South Pacific's best-kept secrets are the Cook Islands, virtually undiscovered and off the tourist track makes a holiday here a true wanderlust experience.
If you are searching for more action and adventure, Australia awaits! The incredible city sights of Melbourne, Sydney and Queensland are a perfect contrast to the dusty outback and the sacred history of the Northern Territory. This country is almost designed for unforgettable road trips and we would love to plan one for you.
We must not neglect the charm of New Zealand! Enjoy a multi-centre adventure with a combination of the North and South Island and experience delicious wines, charming cities and peaceful beaches. The perfect combination.
Top 5 Things To Do in Australasia and the South Pacific
- Stay in an exclusive luxury overwater villa in Bora Bora with your own private lagoon.
- Experience a gourmet food and wine tour of New Zealand.
- Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge for unrivaled views from the top.
- Camp under the stars and hear Aboriginal tales on an Outback Camping Trip.
- Take a catamaran cruise over the Great Barrier Reef.
Top 5 Facts About Australasia and the South Pacific
- French Polynesia is made up of 118 islands and 5 archipelagos.
- Tahitian letterboxes are actually for bread deliveries!
- The practice of walking over hot stones originated in Fiji.
- The Cook Islands are one of the largest exporters of black pearls in the World.
- New Zealand is always the first country on earth to see the sunrise.
Summer 20°C to 35°C and Winter 3°C to 20°C
+11 hours (Canberra, Australia)
London to Sydney is around 22 hours
When To Visit
Australia: September to November and March to May
French Polynesia: Between June and August
Fiji: May to October
New Zealand: December to March