Luxury Asia Holidays
Discover a continent that is a blend of vibrant colour, delicious cuisine, ageless tradition, and ultra-modern. It is almost impossible to know where to start when planning an unforgettable bespoke holiday to Asia. From the dynamic city cultures of Japan and Hong Kong to the age-old traditions of Sri Lanka and Vietnam, not forgetting the breath-taking beaches of Thailand and Bali. Where do we begin?
ANCIENT CITIES, DREAMY BEACH ESCAPES, AND BRIGHT CITY LIGHTS
The diversity of Asia means you can create a holiday of complete contrasts or choose the style of escape that suits your personal tastes. We can introduce you to endless luxury five-star accommodation, whether it is a beach resort, a secret mountain hideaway, or a boutique city hotel. Include once-in-a-lifetime experiences with visits to golden Buddhist temples, mountain treks and a trip to an elephant sanctuary, or a private surfing lesson on the golden shores of Bali.
Sample gourmet Asian cuisine and marvel at futuristic fashions on the streets of Singapore and Japan, discover the tropical islands of Indonesia or marvel at the stunning natural beauty of Vietnam, Sri Lanka, and Cambodia.
Intoxicating India offers a heady combination of bustling Delhi streets or a jungle safari in search of rare Bengal Tigers, whilst South Korea promises the ancient palaces and busy Seoul street markets.
Planning a luxury escape to Asia can appear overwhelming as you try to piece together each part of your itinerary, but with our own personal knowledge and access to the best travel suppliers, we will help you create the ideal getaway.
Top things to do in Asia
- Visit the UNESCO listed Forbidden City in the heart of Beijing.
- See the Taj Mahal, one of the modern seven wonders of the world.
- Experience the spectacular UNESCO listed site of Halong Bay in Vietnam.
- Explore the fascinating capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
- Marvel at the 3945 mile long Great Wall of China.
Top 5 facts about Asia
- Asia is the largest continent on our planet, in size and population with 48 countries, and 60% of the world's population.
- There are over 1600 temples in Kyoto, Japan.
- There are more than 150 volcanoes in Indonesia.
- In Bailong, China you can travel 300 metres up to the top of a cliff in a lift!
- The 14 tallest mountains in the world are in Asia - 10 in the Himalayas and 4 in the Karakoram range.
Between 25°C and 30°C
Most widely spread are the Indian rupee and the Chinese yuan.
When To Visit
January to March and June to September. The rainy season is October to December.
Around 9 to 10 hours
Mandarin is the most widely spoken, by around 1.1 billion people in China, Taiwan, and Singapore.