LUXURY AFRICA HOLIDAYS
From the rich wildlife of the African plains to the powder-soft sands of the Kenyan coast, Africa offers an abundance of unforgettable travel experiences. Whether you are looking for a bespoke tour, or a relaxing luxury escape we can help you create the perfect itinerary for your Africa holiday.
SAFARI ENCOUNTERS, SPECTACULAR SCENERY, CAPTIVATING COASTLINES
Africa is a continent of endless travel opportunities. Many head here searching for the ultimate safari experience, and who would pass up the chance to spot the legendary 'Big Five'? The wild plains of Kenya and the Tanzanian Serengeti are an excellent place to begin and safaris can be taken by jeep, private guide, or even a private jet!
The lush green rainforests and mountains of stunning Uganda and Rwanda will introduce you to mystical mountain gorillas and golden monkeys. Stay in an eco-lodge and learn how locals rely on eco-tourism to support and nurture their precious surroundings.
Head down to South Africa for a taste of the world-renowned wine region, or a trip to the fascinating capital of Cape Town. Head to the summit of Table Mountain and soak up the views before heading back to your luxurious resort for some well-earned R&R.
Sink your toes into the softest white sands imaginable and escape to paradise in Zanzibar. Dive amongst vibrant coral reefs and hideaway in your own private lagoon. You will never want to leave.
Top 5 things to do in Africa
- Witness the annual Great Migration from a hot air balloon.
- Trek endangered gorillas in the incredible rainforests of Uganda and Rwanda.
- Explore the intoxicating aromas and sights of the Spice Island - Zanzibar.
- Try fresh water diving or boating on Lake Malawi.
- Go on a private Big Five safari in Kruger National Park.
Top 5 facts about Africa
- Africa is the second-largest continent in the world.
- Around 2000 languages are spoken in Africa. The most widely spoken is Arabic.
- Africa is home to the longest river in the world. The Nile stretches 4150 miles and travels through 4 countries.
- There are just 9 miles of ocean between the African coast of Morocco and the coast of Spain.
- The Victoria Falls on the border of Zimbabwe and Zambia is one of the 7 wonders of the world.
Average summer temperatures are around 28°C, and winter temperatures are around 18°C. This can vary by location.
This varies by country
Africa spans 6 time zones, the average time difference from the UK is + 2 hours
2,000 languages are spoken across Africa. The most widely spoken are Arabic and English
Between 4 to 11 hours depending on destination
When To Visit
The best months for an African safari are generally September, October, March, or April when the weather is not as hot