Luxury UK Breaks
Do you long for some well-deserved ‘you’ time without traveling across the world to find it? An Edston Luxury Staycation is your opportunity to enjoy some five-star hospitality a bit closer to home.
STUNNING COASTS, FASCINATING CITIES, RURAL COUNTRY RETREATS
There is such an amazing world out there that we often forget to look closer to home when we are planning our dream getaways. If 2020 showed us anything it is that Staycations are ideal for reconnecting and rejuvenating with a bit of downtime, and there are numerous opportunities for exclusivity and indulgent travel right here in the UK.
From remote castles in the Highlands and elegant stately home retreats in the home counties to luxury lodges in the Cotswolds, and eco-friendly escapes on the stunning Cornwall coast, we can design and arrange an Edston Luxury Staycation that caters to the most extravagant tastes.
Escape to the coast to enjoy the sea air, shop until you drop and dine in some of the World’s best restaurants on a stylish city break, or reconnect with nature in the wonderful British countryside. The choice is yours, and if you can’t decide why not combine all three?!
Great British hospitality is renowned across the world for a reason, and we work with some of the leading hotels and accommodation providers in the country to ensure every detail of your break is cared for.
We can arrange exclusive transport with personal chauffeurs, welcome Champagne hampers for your destination arrival, or sumptuous gourmet picnics to enjoy on days out. Private celebrity chefs to cater for your group, exclusive access to leading UK attractions, and concierge service to take care of you and your guests. Our specialty is arranging those added thoughtful touches that turn a luxury escape into a completely tailored experience. We understand exclusivity, and we have the contacts to make it happen.
Traveling in the UK can still involve a lot of careful planning, and we will ensure every reservation and detail is taken care of. Your job is to relax and indulge while we take care of everything else.
Top 5 things to do on a UK Staycation
- The Dorset coast is considered an area of natural beauty, must-see sights include Durdle Door, Highcliffe Castle and Weymouth Harbour.
- Bath is a fascinating city with some wonderful luxury hotels, must-see sights include the Roman Baths, the Jane Austen Centre and The Prior Park Landscape Garden.
- The Lake District is a stunning area of natural beauty, explore the lakeside trails, climb the peaks including Scafell and lunch in a traditional country pub.
- The Cotswolds are full of English charm and chocolate box villages including Stow on the Wold, Bourton on Water and Broadway. There are numerous luxury hotels or gorgeous country cottages to enjoy, all just a short drive from Shakespeare's Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Cornwall and Devon are the ultimate in UK coastal breaks. With endless beaches and seaside towns and villages, miles and miles of coastal walks and a wide choice of luxury boltholes to stay in.
Top 5 facts about the UK
- The UK has the third-longest coastline in Europe after Norway and Denmark.
- No location in the UK is further away from the sea than 77 miles!
- Loch Ness is the largest fresh water lake (by volume) in the UK.
- London’s Shard skyscraper is the tallest building on the European continent at 310m tall.
- Stonehenge is the oldest monument in the world dating back over 3,000 years. The huge rocks are thought to be older than the Pyramids of Egypt.